Friday, July 22, 2011

BEWARE

Today should be an enjoyable day
but just now around 6 something
i m waiting bus at komtar bus station
after Shan drop me and have tea time with Ev and Yi ling
wait about 10 minutes,my bus are coming
There a lots of people want to sat the bus
and the time are nearing people after work,so people are not queue 
to get in the bus,this i can understand
but some people will take the opportunity to do bad things
like PICK POCKET
i m the lucky person,for that guy
after i get in the bus
then i realize my purse is not in my pocket
for sure my purse is really gone,i check my beg and other pockets
GOSH,it really GONE =(
then got one Indian housewife told me that she saw a Indonesia guy accidentally bump at me,but she don't know he want to did something bad
remember what i wrote just now,because there a lot of people,so
people bump each other ,is very normal
so i did not alert that guy are really accidentally or planed to bump me...
sad to say my purse is gone
i am not care about the money cause inside just left RM3 xD
just those document ,have to redo and have to report to police

Today learned an important lesson
' Always be careful and alert ,even something you done it routinely '


Thanks to my lovely friends and family who care about me =D

0 comments: